Your Handicap Index might not be available due to the following reason(s):
- the club has no email address for the player on record,
- the player has not approved for their email address to be shared with the union,
- the player has not entered enough scores for a Handicap Index.
Please contact your Home Club and ask them to check the following points:
1. On the player’s ClubV1 profile the Golf Club Admin can edit if the member has been Opted in for the personal data to be uploaded to the WHS platform.
2. Does the member have a date of birth and email address entered on their record in ClubV1?
3. Does the email address the member has entered on ClubV1 record match the member’s email address registered on the WHS platform?
4. Is the player’s handicap index status set to “pending” on the WHS platform/VMS? If so, you would need to wait until the WHS set them to “confirmed” before the data will sync.